Vsiontek Available Hotlists, please add me to your distribution lists

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 14, 2019, 9:59:22 AM10/14/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlist for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

OFFICE 365 ADMIN/EXCHANGE/WINDOWS ADMIN

5

RUBY ON RAILS (H1B, ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS)

6

OH

OPEN

QA TESTER (GC-EAD)

7

TX

OPEN

QA ENGINEER (H1B, ONLY IN MO STATE)

9

MO

MO

DEVOPS/AWS

5

FL

OPEN

REACTJS DEVELOPER

5

TX

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER

5

TX

OPEN

WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

OFFICE 365

6

CA

OPEN

CASSANDRA  ADMIN

5

IL

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

7

TX

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

6

OH

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN)

7

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (H4 EAD)

7

CA

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER (H1, ONLY IN CA)

10

CA

CA

PERFORMANCE TESTER (H4 EAD)

8

CA

BAY AREA

JAVA DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER)

ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS, NEED CLIENT LETTER

SAILPOINT (H1 TRANSFER)

ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS, NEED CLIENT LETTER

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com

FOR HOTLIST PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO BELOW URL:

Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran
Vsion Technologies,Inc
7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/usrecruiting/

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 15, 2019, 9:27:57 AM10/15/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlist for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

OFFICE 365 ADMIN/EXCHANGE/WINDOWS ADMIN

5

TX

OPEN

TALEND DEVELOPER

5

WI

OPEN

PERFORMANCE TESTER (H4 EAD)

8

CA

BAY AREA

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 17, 2019, 10:19:32 AM10/17/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 21, 2019, 10:01:10 AM10/21/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlist for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

OFFICE 365 ADMIN/EXCHANGE/WINDOWS ADMIN

5

TX

CENTRAL

TALEND DEVELOPER

5

WI

OPEN

RUBY ON RAILS (H1B, ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS)

6

OH

OPEN

QA TESTER (GC-EAD)

7

TX

OPEN

QA ENGINEER (H1B, ONLY IN KS & MO STATE)

9

MO

KS & MO

DEVOPS/AWS

5

FL

OPEN

REACTJS DEVELOPER

5

TX

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER

5

TX

OPEN

WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

OFFICE 365

6

CA

OPEN

CASSANDRA  ADMIN

5

IL

OPEN

SCRUM MASTER

6

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

6

OH

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN)

7

MI

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 22, 2019, 9:21:11 AM10/22/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 23, 2019, 9:40:40 AM10/23/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlist for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

OFFICE 365 ADMIN/EXCHANGE/WINDOWS ADMIN

5

TX

CENTRAL

PYTHON DEVELOPER

6

CA

OPEN

TALEND DEVELOPER

5

WI

OPEN

[...]

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 24, 2019, 12:11:17 PM10/24/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 29, 2019, 9:46:05 AM10/29/19
[...]

DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER

6

GA

OPEN

CASSANDRA  ADMIN

5

IL

OPEN

SCRUM MASTER

6

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

6

OH

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN)

7

MI

OPEN

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 1, 2019, 12:40:19 PM11/1/19

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 4, 2019, 11:58:38 AM11/4/19

[...]

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER

6

OH

CT, NH, RI, MA

JAVA DEVELOPER

6

GA

OPEN

CASSANDRA  ADMIN

5

IL

OPEN

SCRUM MASTER

6

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

6

OH

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN)

7

MI

OPEN

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com

DUE TO VOLUME OF CALLS, EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME……………!

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 8, 2019, 8:55:40 AM11/8/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlists for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

[...]

IIB/MQ DEVELOPER

6

TX

OPEN

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER

6

OH

CT, NH, RI, MA

JAVA DEVELOPER

6

GA

OPEN

SCRUM MASTER

6

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

6

OH

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN)

7

MI

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 11, 2019, 9:51:27 AM11/11/19

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 13, 2019, 10:57:58 AM11/13/19

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 21, 2019, 1:05:47 PM11/21/19

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

We are presenting you my consultants hotlists for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

TALEND DEVELOPER

5

WI

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

6

TX

OPEN

JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER

5

AZ

OPEN

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER

6

RI

OPEN

SCRUM MASTER

6

MI

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

6

OH

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN)

7

MI

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 22, 2019, 2:41:35 PM11/22/19

Bhaskaran Sareen

Nov 26, 2019, 12:42:01 PM11/26/19

DELL BHOOMI DEVELOPER

5

TX

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN)

7

MI

OPEN

ORACLE PL/SQL LEAD