Vsiontek Available Hotlists, please add me to your distribution lists

1 view

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 28, 2019, 10:02:22 AM5/28/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis.

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com or you can call me on #512-535-5836.

Below are my available consultants list

Office 365/Exchange Server

Application Packager

Devops/AWS

Penetration Tester

Network Engineer

SCCM

Penetration Tester

Salesforce

Informatica

--
Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran
Vsion Technologies,Inc
7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/usrecruiting/

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 29, 2019, 9:38:04 AM5/29/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

May 30, 2019, 9:59:03 AM5/30/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis.

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com or you can call me on #512-535-5836.

Below are my available consultants list

UI/ReactJS Developer

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 7, 2019, 12:30:27 PM6/7/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis.

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com or you can call me on #512-535-5836.

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

OFFICE 365

7

CT

OPEN

PENETRATION TESTER

6

TX

OPEN

NETWORK ENGINEER

6

NJ

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS

6

GA

OPEN

INFORMATICA

6

TN

OPEN

SCCM

6

MN

OPEN

QA SELENIUM

6

PA

OPEN

APPLICATION PACKAGER

5

CO

OPEN

SQL BI DEVELOPER

6

OH

OPEN

SALESFORCE

6

TX

OPEN

EXCHANGE SERVER

7

TX

OPEN

SAILPOINT

5

TX

TX

SCRUM MASTER

6

TX

OPEN

WORKDAY

9

TX

OPEN

JAVA

5

VA

OPEN

FOR HOTLIST PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO BELOW URL:

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 10, 2019, 10:39:59 AM6/10/19

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 11, 2019, 10:11:54 AM6/11/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

APPLICATION PACKAGER

5

CO

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 12, 2019, 10:01:37 AM6/12/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 13, 2019, 10:10:26 AM6/13/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 14, 2019, 10:01:45 AM6/14/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

SALESFORCE

6

TX

OPEN

EXCHANGE SERVER

7

TX

OPEN

SAILPOINT

5

TX

TX

SCRUM MASTER

6

TX

OPEN

JAVA

5

VA

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 17, 2019, 9:54:35 AM6/17/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 18, 2019, 10:24:30 AM6/18/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 19, 2019, 10:04:18 AM6/19/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 20, 2019, 9:52:49 AM6/20/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 21, 2019, 10:28:07 AM6/21/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 24, 2019, 9:42:09 AM6/24/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 25, 2019, 10:41:03 AM6/25/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 26, 2019, 10:25:10 AM6/26/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jun 27, 2019, 10:16:13 AM6/27/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 2, 2019, 9:57:19 AM7/2/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

JAVA

5

VA

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 3, 2019, 9:15:26 AM7/3/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 5, 2019, 11:11:33 AM7/5/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 9, 2019, 12:10:49 PM7/9/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 10, 2019, 12:32:12 PM7/10/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 11, 2019, 1:29:47 PM7/11/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 12, 2019, 10:17:53 AM7/12/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 15, 2019, 1:13:51 PM7/15/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 16, 2019, 10:08:41 AM7/16/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

MYSQL/MONGO DBA

5

TX

TX

SCRUM MASTER

6

TX

OPEN

JAVA

6

VA

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 17, 2019, 10:02:19 AM7/17/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

MANUAL QA (H1 TRANSFER)

7

MA

OPEN

APPLICATION PACKAGER

5

CO

OPEN

MYSQL/MONGO DBA

5

CA

OPEN

DOT NET DEVELOPER

6

OH

OPEN

JAVA DEVELOPER

6

VA

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 19, 2019, 11:34:58 AM7/19/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 22, 2019, 10:11:45 AM7/22/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

JAVA DEVELOPER

6

VA

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 23, 2019, 10:27:56 AM7/23/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 24, 2019, 1:40:30 PM7/24/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 26, 2019, 10:07:26 AM7/26/19
to sar...@vsiontek.com

Bhaskaran Sareen

Jul 30, 2019, 12:50:44 PM7/30/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

BUSINESS ANALYST

7

MD

OPEN

APPLICATION PACKAGER

5

CO

OPEN

MYSQL/MONGO DBA

5

CA

OPEN

DOT NET DEVELOPER

6

OH

OPEN

SITEMINDER

6

NY

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran

Senior Sales Manager

An E-Verify Company

507 Denali Pass , Suite 602 , Cedar Park , TX 78613

Office:  866 682 2966 ext 203; Direct 512-535-5836; Cell 512-541-1763.

Email: sar...@vsiontek.comsaree...@gmail.com

Fax: 512 682 0400www.vsiontek.com

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01D00E0E.60713FB0   Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Facebook

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Not Interested" in the subject line in order to discontinue communication.

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 1, 2019, 9:48:31 AM8/1/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

BUSINESS ANALYST (US CITIZEN)

7

MD

OPEN

APPLICATION PACKAGER

5

CO

OPEN

MYSQL/MONGO DBA

5

CA

OPEN

SITEMINDER

6

NY

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

 My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com or you can call me on #512-535-5836.

FOR HOTLIST PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO BELOW URL:

Thanks and Regards,

Sareen Bhaskaran
Vsion Technologies,Inc
7801 North Lamar blvd, Suite D93, Austin, TX, 78752.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 5, 2019, 9:53:53 AM8/5/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 6, 2019, 9:53:18 AM8/6/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com or you can call me on #512-535-5836.

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 8, 2019, 12:58:17 PM8/8/19
[...]

EAST

RPA DEVELOPER

5

AR

EAST

DEVOPS/AWS

5

FL

OPEN

SITEMINDER

6

NY

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 12, 2019, 10:23:03 AM8/12/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 13, 2019, 10:02:17 AM8/13/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

MULESOFT DEVELOPER

5

MO

OPEN

SITEMINDER

6

NY

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 14, 2019, 9:58:12 AM8/14/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 16, 2019, 10:10:16 AM8/16/19
[...]

QA TESTER (GC-EAD)

7

TX

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 19, 2019, 9:30:41 AM8/19/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 20, 2019, 9:49:10 AM8/20/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

APPLICATION PACKAGER

6

TX

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 21, 2019, 10:07:40 AM8/21/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 22, 2019, 10:00:17 AM8/22/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

 My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com or you can call me on #512-535-5836.

FOR HOTLIST PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO BELOW URL:

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 23, 2019, 9:59:37 AM8/23/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 26, 2019, 9:44:12 AM8/26/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 27, 2019, 9:57:12 AM8/27/19
[...]

MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM (H1 TRANSFER )

AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER)

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 28, 2019, 9:57:55 AM8/28/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 29, 2019, 9:48:31 AM8/29/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

DEVOPS/AWS

5

FL

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Aug 30, 2019, 10:18:36 AM8/30/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis.

SKILL SET  EXPERIENCE LOCATION RELOCATION
INFORMATICA 6 TN OPEN
UI Developer 7 VA OPEN
DATAPOWER DEVELOPER 6 PA OPEN
APPLICATION PACKAGER 6 TX OPEN
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM (H1 TRANSFER )
AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER)

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 3, 2019, 9:48:21 AM9/3/19
[...]

WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

7

CA

OPEN

MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM (H1 TRANSFER )

AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER)

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 4, 2019, 10:15:25 AM9/4/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 5, 2019, 10:04:26 AM9/5/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 6, 2019, 10:21:06 AM9/6/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 9, 2019, 9:52:35 AM9/9/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 10, 2019, 11:16:38 AM9/10/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 11, 2019, 9:57:32 AM9/11/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis.

SKILL SET

EXPERIENCE

LOCATION

RELOCATION

SQL DBA

6

IL

OPEN

OFFICE 365

6

CA

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

7

CA

OPEN

MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM (H1 TRANSFER )

SAILPOINT (H1 TRANSFER)

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 12, 2019, 11:24:06 AM9/12/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 13, 2019, 9:54:04 AM9/13/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

OFFICE 365

6

CA

OPEN

SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER

7

CA

OPEN

MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM (H1 TRANSFER )

ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS, NEED CLIENT LETTER

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER)

SAME AS ABOVE

AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT (H1 TRANSFER)

SAME AS ABOVE

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 16, 2019, 9:56:31 AM9/16/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 17, 2019, 9:43:13 AM9/17/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER  7 NJ OPEN
WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER 6 PA OPEN
OFFICE 365 6 CA OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER 7
TX OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER 6 OH OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (H4 EAD) 7 CA OPEN
SERVICENOW DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER)
ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS, NEED CLIENT LETTER
SAILPOINT (H1 TRANSFER) SAME AS ABOVE

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 19, 2019, 9:27:55 AM9/19/19
[...]

IL, NY, NJ, MN, TX, IN, WI NEARBT LOCATIONS

PERFORMANCE TESTER (H4 EAD)

8

CA

BAY AREA

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER (H1 TRANSFER)

ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS, NEED CLIENT LETTER

SAILPOINT (H1 TRANSFER)

SAME AS ABOVE

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 20, 2019, 10:28:03 AM9/20/19
[...]

CENTRAL/EAST

QA TESTER (GC-EAD)

7

TX

OPEN

DEVOPS/AWS

5

FL

OPEN

MULESOFT DEVELOPER

5

MO

OPEN

SERVICENOW DEVELOPER

7

NJ

OPEN

WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER

6

PA

OPEN

CASSANDRA ADMIN

5

[...]

DEVOPS ENGINEER

SAME AS ABOVE

SAILPOINT (H1 TRANSFER)

SAME AS ABOVE

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 23, 2019, 9:34:49 AM9/23/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen
SERVICENOW DEVELOPER  7 NJ OPEN
WMB / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER 6 PA OPEN
CASSANDRA ADMIN 5 IL OPEN
OFFICE 365 6 CA OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (US CITIZEN) 7 MI OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER 7 TX OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER 6 OH OPEN
SCCM / APPLICATION PACKAGER (H4 EAD) 7 CA OPEN
PERFORMANCE TESTER (H4 EAD) 8 CA BAY AREA
DEVOPS ENGINEER
ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS, NEED CLIENT LETTER
SAILPOINT (H1 TRANSFER) SAME AS ABOVE

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 23, 2019, 1:11:40 PM9/23/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Dear Hiring Managers,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Sareen, Senior Sales Manager with Vsion Technologies, Inc.

“We are specialized in delivering Subject matter expertise in Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, Storage Engineers, SQL BI, Java, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, QA, Business Analyst, Informatica, Talend, RPA etc.”

We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual positions. Please have a glance at it and kindly let us know if you have any suitable position open for them, also add me in your distribution list so that I could get your requirements on regular basis

SKILL SET  EXPERIENCE LOCATION RELOCATION
SQL DBA 6 IL OPEN
BUSINESS ANALYST (US CITIZEN) 7 MD CENTRAL/EAST
QA TESTER (GC-EAD) 7 TX OPEN
DEVOPS/AWS (GREEN CARD) 5 TX OPEN
DEVOPS/AWS 5 FL OPEN
SERVICENOW DEVELOPER  7 NJ OPEN
REACTJS DEVELOPER 5 TX OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 24, 2019, 9:42:57 AM9/24/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 25, 2019, 9:48:55 AM9/25/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

REACTJS DEVELOPER

5

TX

OPEN

Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Sep 30, 2019, 10:19:39 AM9/30/19
to Bhaskaran Sareen

Bhaskaran Sareen

Oct 1, 2019, 10:57:57 AM10/1/19
[...]

RUBY ON RAILS (H1B, ONLY DIRECT CLIENTS)

6

OH

OPEN

My Email ID: sar...@vsiontek.com