Java Developer - Sunnyvale, CA/Hoboken, NJ - Contract Role

Avisheak Singh

Aug 9, 2023, 12:58:15 PM8/9/23
to asi...@tranzeal.com

Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have a consultant available for the below position, if so please respond to me with their most updated resume and the best contact number to reach them to discuss the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to Asi...@tranzeal.com

NOTE : DIRECT CLIENT NEED..!!!!!!!

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA/Hoboken, NJ

Type: Contract

We are seeking a Senior Java Developer who will be responsible for developing a Conversational IVR. The ideal candidate must possess a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms, modern application development, cloud architectures, automated testing, and container technologies. Voice Bot or Chatbot experience is a plus.

a. Required Qualifications –

1. At least 5 years of experience as a Java Developer.

2. Expert knowledge of object oriented programming. Experience in Java 8 and above.and extensive experience with modern Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, and Hibernate.

3. Familiarity with DevOps CI/CD tools.

4. Experience with automated testing frameworks such as JUnit and Selenium.

5. Familiarity with Azure, AWS, or other cloud providers.

b. Preferred Skills

1. Experience with Agile development methodologies

2. Familiarity with Chatbots/Voicebots and Experience with Google Dialogflow and /Voicebots

3. Experience presenting technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.

c. Nice to have soft skills –

1. Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Avisheak Singh