C2C opportunity: SAS Developer

imtiaz md

Aug 16, 2023, 10:12:45 AM8/16/23
to md.i...@genzeon.com

Please EMAIL to md.i...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at 484-713-8999 & md.i...@genzeon.com

Position: SAS Developer

Remote

Duties

  • Supports Delivery Life Cycle including Maintenance
  • Leads or acts as a technical contributor in the design of new applications or enhancements including integration of purchased solutions
  • May oversee or perform unit and integrated complete system testing, according to detailed plans to ensure high-quality system

Experience

  • At least 6 years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination ofeducation and work experience.
  • Experience with application development support software packages
  • Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes preferred

Position Summary

  • Under general direction, formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
  • Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
  • Prepares detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written.
  • Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
  • Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.

Thanks,

Md Imtiaz

Talent Acquisition Partner

P: 484-713-8999