C2C job:: Ui/UX Developer/designer

imtiaz md

Aug 23, 2023, 12:26:37 PM8/23/23
to md.i...@genzeon.com

KINDLY REPLY TO md.i...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at 484-713-8999 & md.i...@genzeon.com

Resource Requirement 1 : Designer, UX and Figma

Scope includes Brand, Design, Front End Design Language System support under direction of Marketing & EI&E Design team.

Resource Requirement 2: UI/UX Developer

Front end developer to convert DLS Figma into Angular Material & Angular Bootstrap code library, maintenance of GitHub version control for DLS support.

Thanks & Regards,

Md Imtiaz

Talent Acquisition Partner

P: 484-713-8999

E: md.i...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341