Node Startup - Exited in Handover Profile

Muhammad Sarim

Aug 9, 2022, 4:49:22 AM8/9/22
to Powder Users
My nodes are exiting due to which I am unable to perform the task.
Is it because I need access to D740 or something else?
Shown below is the issue:
Screenshot 2022-08-09 134844.png
Powder - Experiment Status (powderwireless.net)

Dustin Maas

Aug 9, 2022, 12:53:25 PM8/9/22
to Powder Users

Hi Muhammad,

There is a certificate issue with the image that this profile uses which we will fix. In the meantime, we’ve fixed up your current experiment so you can continue using it (you can ignore the startup script column in the portal for the remainder of this experiment).

-Dustin