[Call for Paper] g0v Summit 2018: showcases and failures in civic tech

Yun-Chen Chien

May 14, 2018, 2:32:03 PM5/14/18
to pop...@googlegroups.com, g0v-summi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We hope this email finds you well. We would like to invite you to participate in g0v Summit 2018 on Oct. 5-7th in Taipei.

g0v Summit 2018 is now Calling for Paper until June 30th along with early bird tickets. <https://summit.g0v.tw/2018/cfp/>

Hosted by volunteers from g0v decentralized community, g0v Summit is the largest civic tech conference in Asia, more than 1000 participants from 17 countries sharing citizen-initiated grass-roots experience in using open source technology to rewire politics and governments in 2016. Two years later, we would like to invite global civic tech hackers to review the “ecosystem” of civic tech we have built together, the lessons we learned behind the scenes, and the next big thing we can build. We welcome hands-on experience and any crazy ideas.

If you want to be our Promoting Partners for two free tickets, please contact g0v-summi...@googlegroups.com. You can help us share this tweet: https://twitter.com/g0vtw/status/992693434891681792.

Hope to see you in Taipei.

Cheers,
Yun-Chen