Politician AI Hackathon this weekend (application deadline: 23:59 tomorrow)

al...@fourth.group

Jul 18, 2017, 5:54:51 AM7/18/17
to Poplus - Collaborative Civic Coding
Hi everyone!

We're organizing a Hackathon next weekend - want to come? Would be great to have some of the Poplus community there!

*********************

📢 Politician AI Hackathon | The Fourth Group 📢

This weekend my friends Aida Martinez and Dani Castro will co-host a Politician AI Hackathon on behalf of The Fourth Group to see how we can automate tasks politicians do.

There's a stellar cast of speakers and mentors, and some great prizes too! As a treat everyone who participates will also get a free .tech domain name to boot!

APPLY NOW

If you haven't yet, make sure to apply for a place: http://www.politician.tech/. (Deadline: 23:59, tomorrow.)

📍 SPEAKERS

Robert Khan, Director of Public Affairs, Law Society
Oliver James, Political Campaigner
Dr Mark Esposito, Harvard University

📍 MENTORS

Eva-Maria Olbers, Startup Growth Manager, Microsoft
Jade Leung, Project Manager, Rhodes AI Lab
Kirsty Styles, Talent & Skills Lead, Tech North

📍 PRIZES

$250 Amazon vouchers for the winner plus a mentoring session with Google DeepMind!

📍 JUDGES

Edward Saperia, Founder, Newspeak House
Freddie Fforde, Entrepreneur in Residence, Entrepreneur First
Timothy Barnes, Chief Executive, Rain Gods

--
Alvin Carpio
Founder & Chief Executive, The Fourth Group