Reminder: chapter proposals by 15th January 2022

Jennifer Lees-Marshment

Dec 5, 2021, 7:58:25 PM12/5/21
to political marketing google group

Reminder: chapter proposals for the Routledge Handbook of Applied Political Management due by January 15th 2022.

The actual chapter is not due until April 2023 so lots of time to do the actual research and thinking, but we want the chapter ideas in soon to help create a community to support the development of everyone's work.

See https://politicalmanagement.wordpress.com/279-2/ for further details.

Best wishes,

Jennifer

Associate Professor Jennifer Lees-Marshment www.lees-marshment.org

j.lees-m...@auckland.ac.nz

Zoom personal meeting room: https://auckland.zoom.us/my/jenniferleesmarshment

New books:

Political Marketing and Management in the New Zealand 2020 Election

Political Management: The Dance of Government and Politics ebook kindle version

University of Auckland/Waipapa Taumata Rau

School of Social Sciences/Te Pokapū Pūtaiao Pāpori

Politics & IR, Private Bag 92019 Auckland New Zealand

Associate member of Koi Tū: Centre for Informed Futures

Convenor, University COI on Employability

Employability Advocate, Social Sciences

Editor of Palgrave Studies in Political marketing and management

Political management site

Political marketing resource site

RAJEEV MALGE

Jan 18, 2022, 8:54:30 AM1/18/22
to political...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mam,
Its a great pleasure to let you know that I have been awarded PhD on my research work by Nagpur University (India) on the topic of 'Political Marketing'. I learnt and used so many things from our groups, which were so much important and helpful to complete my research work . I am thankful to you and all members of our group and will be thankful.
Please be in touch and give me an oppurtunities to work for our group in near future.
Thank you once again
--
PSAPMG https://sites.google.com/site/psapmg/home
Face book PSA Political Marketing Group =- https://www.facebook.com/groups/135180946622741/