Fwd: Updated Code of Conduct for 2019 - check it out!

Liz Barry

Aug 28, 2019, 10:38:14 AM8/28/19
to L...@publiclab.org
Dear all --

We have updated the Code of Conduct for 2019 including much more explanation of how minors and their parents, teachers, and guardians can protect their privacy while interacting with PublicLab.org. Everything can be found here: https://publiclab.org/conduct -- look for the PDF printable version with full text included (8 pages).

The body of the wiki page has a shorter version with links out to https://publiclab.org/wiki/anonymity#PublicLab.org and https://publiclab.org/wiki/public-lab-for-teachers#Consider+the+privacy+of+minors where some of these additional guidelines live on our website. Thank you and please let us know any comments and ideas!

Sincerely,
Liz

* if it's been a while since we've connected, i'd love to hear what's new with you -- send me a note!
--

Liz Barry
Director of Community Development

Rockets

Nov 5, 2019, 4:44:57 AM11/5/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
HI, Liz,
Can I try to translate it into Chinese?

Best Regards,

Rockets夏青

13301931108

Mushroom Cloud Makerspace Manager

T: +86-21-61620183 | F: +86-21-61001657

www.DFRobot.com | www.DFRobot.com.cn

Rm.602-603,No.2 Boyun Rd,Pudong,Shanghai,China,201203
上海浦东新区博云路2号浦软大厦602-603室

Nov 5, 2019, 7:39:38 AM11/5/19
to plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rockets,
Of course!
I'm so happy to hear from you, I hope you are well!! What are you up to these days?
Sincerely,
Liz

Outlook-s0zs40nq.png

Rockets

Nov 5, 2019, 9:29:54 PM11/5/19
to Liz Barry, plots-ba...@googlegroups.com
Liz,
I am good! I have a huge project this year, so I don't have time for other things.
Now I finish that project. I will try to contribute to the KnowFlow project.
And also I want to help Publiclab.org with my ability.