GET with entity

Igor Urisman

Apr 26, 2018, 6:08:04 PM4/26/18
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Off-topic perhaps and most certainly already discussed, but here's my bit thank you for not being doctrinaires and accepting GET with bodies. There are sure plenty of examples of servers that won't. (Good old Lift I think was one, and so is Jetty.) Makes a difference for those of us designing proprietary protocols on top of HTTP.
—Igor.

Will Sargent

Apr 30, 2018, 1:28:28 PM4/30/18
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Play's just adhering to spec -- it is valid to send a GET with body according to the specification.  https://stackoverflow.com/a/983458

--
Please join our new forum at https://discuss.playframework.com!
The play-framework Google Group will soon be put into read-only mode.