convert error negative value

mara Wang

Apr 14, 2021, 8:25:22 AM4/14/21
to Plastimatch
Hi all,

I converted dicm to mha. However, if the pixel value is larger than 20000 in the dicm file, negative value would  show in the mha. I have tried
"--output-type double" and "--output-type ushort"
However, it seemed not working. Please help!

Best,
Mara
pet-高亮对调.png

Sharp, Gregory C.

Apr 30, 2021, 11:40:45 AM4/30/21
to Plastimatch
Hi Mara,
It looks like a problem at import.  Do you have a sample image you could share?
Greg

May 1, 2021, 5:09:44 AM5/1/21
to plast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Thanks for your help. Please find the sample dicm file in the attachment.

Best,
Mara

Sharp, Gregory C. <GCS...@partners.org> 于2021年4月30日周五 下午5:40写道:
dicm.7z

Sharp, Gregory C.

May 5, 2021, 3:24:11 PM5/5/21
to plast...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mara for the data.  Unfortunately I could not reproduce the problem.

$ plastimatch convert --input dicm --output-img 1.mha
$ plastimatch stats 1.mha
MIN 0.000000 AVE 178.694153 MAX 20387.955078 NONZERO 6371621 NUMVOX 8781824

Can you please run the above commands and show your result? Which plastimatch version you are using?

Sent: Saturday, May 1, 2021 5:09 AM
To: plast...@googlegroups.com <plast...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Plastimatch] convert error negative value