Unable to get pointer for C_GetFunctionList function

Gary Sanchez

Aug 25, 2020, 7:54:29 AM8/25/20
to Pkcs11Admin

Hello Jaroslav

Just started trying to explore pkcs11interop and pkcs11 admintool.

I just encounter an error when loading the pkcs11interop.dll in pkcs11 admin tool

Shot 035.png

Jaroslav Imrich

Aug 25, 2020, 4:02:52 PM8/25/20
to pkcs1...@googlegroups.com, garysa...@gmail.com
Are you sure you're loading PKCS#11 library? It's location on the screenshot seems to be quite unusual.

Regards, Jaroslav

Rudina Habili

Mar 19, 2021, 8:04:14 AM3/19/21
to Pkcs11Admin

I am getting a similiar problem saying C_Initialize returned CKR_FUNCTION_FAILED. Is there a specific path I should put my library file at?

Swapna Bandaru

Oct 31, 2021, 11:06:59 PM10/31/21
to Pkcs11Admin
Trying to understand how Pkcs11interop and pkcs11 admin tool work together. And I get a similar issue and referencing to the dll (which I assume to be a softHSM)

Is my assumption on the PKCS library wrong? If so what should be given in the PKCS#11 library

PKCS11.PNG