how to see System.out.println prints in test message during mutation tests

Raja Nagendra Kumar

Apr 1, 2023, 10:24:27 AM4/1/23
to PIT Users
Hi,

I would like to see pitest runs AOP changed test class which exists in

build\classes\java\test folder If same class files are run by pitest engine, how can I see some system.out.println messages I have put in these tests, especially what I have put in as
public void afterAll(ExtensionContext aExtensionContext) throws Exception {
System.out.println("Total Assertions Count: " + assertionCount);
} i.e. I want to know how many asserts were counted during mutation testing

Regards

Raja Nagendra Kumar, Code Doctor & C.T.O nagend...@tejasoft.com +91-9886723872 http://www.linkedin.com/in/nagkumar

Raja Nagendra Kumar

Apr 3, 2023, 1:13:35 AM4/3/23
to PIT Users
Any info to see log messages put in test cases.. i.e. pitest log configuration options available..

Henry Coles

Apr 3, 2023, 3:13:07 AM4/3/23
to pitu...@googlegroups.com
If you are running from maven the configuration options are documented here

Henry Coles

Apr 3, 2023, 3:15:18 AM4/3/23
to pitu...@googlegroups.com
If you are running from maven the configuration options are documented here

The gradle plugin documentation lives here

It calls through to the command line tool, which is documented here

Verbose logging can be turned on with

`verbose=true`

Regards

Henry