Export feature for ANT?

Danish Arain

Mar 14, 2022, 4:07:09 AM3/14/22
to PIT Users
I want to get details of mutation on classes. I discovered that there is an export plugin for this very purpose.

The Github mentions Maven and Gradle but not Ant so I am confused about where to get it implemented on Ant projects. I need help.

Henry Coles

Mar 14, 2022, 11:50:53 AM3/14/22
to pitu...@googlegroups.com
As noted on the repo's Readme, the export plugin was rolled into the main pitest codebase in release 1.3.0.

In any release from 1.30 onwards you can activate by activating the EXPORT feature.

The pull request that merged it in is here

On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 at 08:07, Danish Arain <arain.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to get details of mutation on classes. I discovered that there is an export plugin for this very purpose.

The Github mentions Maven and Gradle but not Ant so I am confused about where to get it implemented on Ant projects. I need help.

Danish Arain

Mar 15, 2022, 8:06:12 AM3/15/22
to PIT Users

I never activated any feature in ANT so that is what is causing my confusion. Can anyone direct me how to activate a feature?

Danish Arain

Mar 15, 2022, 8:29:05 AM3/15/22
to PIT Users
I need a code example of how to activate the EXPORT feature in my ANT build file.

Henry Coles

Mar 15, 2022, 8:56:40 AM3/15/22
to pitu...@googlegroups.com

Danish Arain

Mar 15, 2022, 11:53:27 AM3/15/22
to PIT Users
I am getting this error:

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 8.49.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 8.40.27 PM.png

Henry Coles

Mar 15, 2022, 11:58:47 AM3/15/22
to pitu...@googlegroups.com
What version of pitest are you using?

Danish Arain

Mar 15, 2022, 12:09:39 PM3/15/22
to PIT Users
I downloaded the example and worked on that. Is there a command to know which version I am using?

Danish Arain

Mar 15, 2022, 12:14:39 PM3/15/22
to PIT Users
I got it! The Jar file says 1.2 no wonder it didn't work.
Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.