del.icio.us

MD

Jul 21, 2019, 12:31:22 PM7/21/19
to Pinboard
Don't know if this is the correct place, if not please point me in the right direction.

I am getting intermittent "internal server errors" when accessing or searching.

Login hangs etc.

maciej

Jul 21, 2019, 1:38:38 PM7/21/19
to Pinboard
Your question is off topic. Your best bet is to build a time machine and travel back to 2009, when delicious was last supported.

bengrg

Jul 21, 2019, 2:51:53 PM7/21/19
to pinboa...@googlegroups.com
Did you just wake up from coma 🤔
I had forgotten all about this, pleasent surprise though!!

MD

Jul 21, 2019, 10:00:29 PM7/21/19
to Pinboard
LOL. I thought pinboard bought del.icio.us I was trying to help a  friend import her bookmarks over to pinboard. I guess that ship has sailed? Or is there a way to import without logging into del.icio.us?