Picrust2 accuracy for biom file from silva database

Anuradha Goswami

Jul 5, 2021, 7:24:46 PM7/5/21
to picrus...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have 16S marine samples process in QIIME2- Denoise using DADA2 and the biom file was generated using SILVA reference database.

 I am interested in functional annotation and will use picrust 2 for same. However, I am also sceptical about the accuracy about particular analysis because of marine samples.

Will greatly appreciate if you can throw light on expected accuracy of these kind of analysis and if any relavent literature?

Thanks in advance.

Eric Raes

Jul 5, 2021, 7:31:42 PM7/5/21
to picrus...@googlegroups.com