Issue regarding the "Group Legend" arrangement in STAMP

Sara Mashhadi Nejad

Jul 4, 2022, 9:21:23 PM7/4/22
to picrust-users
Hi

I have an issue regarding the " group legend arrangement" in STAMP.
I am using " PICRUST2- standalone" outputs to plot in STAMP.
Profile: path_abun_unstrat_descrip.tsv
Metadata: my Metadata( .tsv file)

How can I rearrange it? I want to plot my data in this order( Baseline-3 weeks- 10 weeks- 18 weeks- 2 years)
Capture STAMP.JPG

Thanks
Sara

Gavin Douglas

Jul 5, 2022, 6:08:34 AM7/5/22
to picrus...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sara,

Sorry I haven’t used STAMP in a long time (and just to be clear - it’s not maintained by our research group). It looks like the groups are being sorted alphabetically, so if you can’t figure out any other solution you could add “a”, “b”, etc. in front of each group label to make sure they are in the right order. Not ideal, but would work for a quick plot and you might be able to remove these labels afterwards. There might be a way to specify the group order in a more elegant way though!

Cheers,

Gavin