sequence submission

Susana Ortiz

Jul 14, 2019, 5:03:21 AM7/14/19
to Phyre
Hi guys,

I am looking for a way to automatically submitt sequences to Phyre2 by using an script.
Could you let me know if this is posibble on Phryre2, please? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Best,

Susana

Rudi Appels

Jul 14, 2019, 5:06:53 AM7/14/19
to susanao...@gmail.com, Lawrence Kelley, Phyre
Lawrence Kellye (his email is on the web site) is the person to contact Susana,

Rudi

Rudi Appels
Honorary Professor, University of Melbourne
Research Fellow, AgriBio (Latrobe University)

Mobile:  0404 448 337
AgriBio: 03 9032 7108

Saurabh Gayali

Sep 20, 2019, 4:33:06 AM9/20/19
to Phyre
Become a registered user and switch to expert mode from menu on the top.
You will get an option to submit batch processing via multi sequence fasta submission with 100 sequences at once. You can ask Dr. Lawrence or any other member of team to increase your limit if it is insufficient.