Events that aren't on Friday night

twitterkilo

Jan 28, 2017, 1:08:36 AM1/28/17
to PHX2600
Brad mentioned in that other thread the problem with Friday nights, and I'm not saying "let's change times", instead I wanted to post up places where you might run into a phx2600 member, that isn't at the phx2600 meetings:

CactusCon http://www.cactuscon.com/ They just announced the 2017 dates on twitter: https://twitter.com/cactuscon
HeatSync Labs other events http://www.heatsynclabs.org/

It just occurred to me this might be the best thing to check: https://twitter.com/PHLAK/lists/phx2600
Viewing that page shows the tweets of 29 people who have been to quite a few 2600 meetings over the past few years, and if they mention an upcoming event, they will probably be attending.

twitterkilo

Jan 28, 2017, 1:10:41 AM1/28/17
to PHX2600
Hackernest Phoenix (I'm actually not sure the dates this meets)

Bradley O'Hearne

Jan 29, 2017, 4:29:03 PM1/29/17
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I’ll check it out!

Brad

Jack Pallance

Feb 20, 2017, 8:22:56 AM2/20/17
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Phoenix cryptoparty blows. Just thought I'd save you the trouble.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Bradley O'Hearne <br...@bighillsoftware.com> wrote:
Thanks, I’ll check it out!

Brad