Just ported Cloakify to Powershell and posted it.

John Aho

Jul 21, 2017, 5:06:16 AM7/21/17
to PHX2600
I just ported Cloakify to Powershell.

The original project was written in Python 2.x and lets you turn *any* file into a text based list to avoid detection/suspicion.

Today I'm releasing a Powershell port of Cloakify

You can use it to turn spreadsheets into lists of IP addresses, geo-cordinates, pokemon sightings etc in plain text then use the same tools to turn it back into the original file.

Works with text and binary files. Tested with text and image files.
Limitations: needs Powershell on Windows boxen and you should used Fully Qualified names when cloaking/decloaking anything outside the 'Cloakify-Powershell' folder.

Previously I had upgraded Cloakify to use Python 3

I *haven't* tested python/powershell cloak/decloak inter-operability yet.

..and a huge thanks to TryCatchHCF for putting out the original Cloakify

cheers,
John Aho

Jack Pallance

Jul 21, 2017, 11:09:50 AM7/21/17
to phx...@googlegroups.com
nice john

ka...@aznexis.com

Jul 31, 2017, 2:11:25 PM7/31/17
to PHX2600
I really enjoyed Joe Gervais' TryCatchHCF talk at Cactuscon 2016.  Now I'm sort of thinking about how to automate something that checks for this kind of exfiltration, based on the inevitable repeating of things in the lists that get exfiltrated.