Saying hello

Fritz Mahnke

Jun 6, 2019, 6:54:53 PM6/6/19
to PHX2600
I'm planning on attending phx2600 for the first time tomorrow after hearing about it a number of times. Just wanted to introduce myself beforehand.

I'm into programming in C and low level computing in general. I like to be close to the silicon. Right now I'm into emulation (did a partial Game Boy emulator last year and am working on a Sega Genesis emulator right now). I'm also into processor/computer design on circuit board and on FPGA. I'm looking for people with similar interests in the valley.

See you all tomorrow.

Jack Pallance

Jun 6, 2019, 7:14:52 PM6/6/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com