[VOTE][CC] AzuraCast Membership vote

Vincent de Lau

Jul 31, 2021, 11:05:07 AM7/31/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
This thread is to collect votes on the AzuraCast Membership vote.

Details:
 - membership request: https://groups.google.com/g/php-fig/c/0fVYv0ha4Lo/m/SN7_aviaBAAJ
 - proposed project representative: Felix Bachmann, which is the second lead developer.
 - disclosure: Current Secretary Buster Neese is a project lead for AzureCast. He will continue to be secretary and thus will not represent AzuraCast.

Voting ends by 2021-08-14 17:00 UTC

Voting options:  For (+1), Against (-1), or Abstain (+0)
Quorum: 50%
Majority: 50%
https://www.php-fig.org/bylaws/voting-protocol/#membership-vote

ONLY CORE COMMITTEE MEMBERS CAN VOTE HERE

Michelle Sanver

Jul 31, 2021, 11:09:54 AM7/31/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

(Sorry i believe I responded to the wrong email)

Hugs,
Michelle

Chuck Burgess

Jul 31, 2021, 11:19:57 AM7/31/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Chuck Burgess (CC)

Vincent de Lau

Jul 31, 2021, 11:30:26 AM7/31/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
(Sorry i believe I responded to the wrong email)

Yeah, no problem. I'll ignore the vote in the other thread.

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Jul 31, 2021, 11:38:23 AM7/31/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Phalcon Framework

Korvin Szanto

Jul 31, 2021, 12:19:07 PM7/31/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Massimiliano Arione

Aug 1, 2021, 10:39:16 AM8/1/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

--
Massimiliano Arione

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Aug 1, 2021, 11:35:01 AM8/1/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Enrico Zimuel

Aug 1, 2021, 11:36:36 AM8/1/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Regards,
Enrico Zimuel

Il giorno sab 31 lug 2021 alle ore 17:05 Vincent de Lau <vin...@delau.nl> ha scritto:

Woody Gilk

Aug 1, 2021, 3:15:16 PM8/1/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2021, at 10:05 AM, Vincent de Lau <vin...@delau.nl> wrote:

This thread is to collect votes on the AzuraCast Membership vote.
--
Message has been deleted

Larry Garfield

Aug 2, 2021, 8:53:14 AM8/2/21
to PHP-FIG
+1

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/d514a947-c254-4da0-af2c-6fba1dca4743n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/d514a947-c254-4da0-af2c-6fba1dca4743n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Ben Edmunds

Aug 2, 2021, 11:17:41 AM8/2/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
-1

Alessandro Chitolina

Aug 5, 2021, 6:20:25 AM8/5/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Aug 8, 2021, 10:14:09 AM8/8/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Vincent de Lau

Aug 15, 2021, 6:29:06 AM8/15/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
The voting period ended 2021-08-14 17:00 UTC and both CC and the Project Representatives voted in favour.

We now welcome AzuraCast a member project, congratulations!

Outcome:
Core Commitee:
- Quorum is 50% or 6 members, 11 votes recieved, quorum reached
- 10 'For' votes, 1 'Against' vote, 0 'Abstain'
- Outcome: 'For'

Project Representatives:
- No quorum needed
- 4 'For' votes received, 0 'Against' votes and 0 'Abstain'
- Outcome: 'For'

--
Kind regards,

Vincent de Lau