[ACCEPTANCE VOTE][CC] PSR-18 HTTP Client

Sara Golemon

Oct 14, 2018, 10:46:40 AM10/14/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
The REVIEW period for the proposed PSR-18, HTTP Clients, hit its minimum required length on 19 September 2018. We continued the period since then to iron out additional clarifications to the specification, which have all since been merged.

At this time, I am opening an ACCEPTANCE VOTE. Per the by-laws, the  acceptance vote is limited to Core Committee members. The vote will close either at 23:59:59 UTC on 28 October 2018, or when all CC members have cast their vote, whichever comes earlier.

The relevant materials are as follows:

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU ARE A CC MEMBER.
Current CC Members are as follows:

Beau Simensen
Larry Garfield
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Sara Golemon
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Lukas Kahwe Smith
Samantha Quiñones
Chris Tankersley
Korvin Szanto
Stefano Torresi
Michael Cullum
Chuck Burgess

-Sara

Sara Golemon

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Oct 14, 2018, 5:17:51 PM10/14/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me.

Chuck Burgess

Oct 15, 2018, 11:31:56 AM10/15/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me...
CRB

Beau Simensen

Oct 15, 2018, 11:38:22 AM10/15/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Stefano Torresi

Oct 15, 2018, 12:20:44 PM10/15/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Samantha Quiñones

Oct 15, 2018, 3:38:02 PM10/15/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Korvin Szanto

Oct 15, 2018, 4:12:59 PM10/15/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 12:38 PM Samantha Quiñones <ieatkil...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Chris Tankersley

Oct 15, 2018, 6:29:17 PM10/15/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

- Chris Tankersley

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Larry Garfield

Oct 21, 2018, 12:05:12 PM10/21/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

--Larry Garfield
signature.asc

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Oct 23, 2018, 10:28:50 AM10/23/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

regards,
Lukas

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Oct 24, 2018, 2:00:08 AM10/24/18
to php...@googlegroups.com

Michael Cullum

Oct 27, 2018, 3:58:26 PM10/27/18
to PHP FIG

Alessandro Lai

Oct 29, 2018, 4:57:10 AM10/29/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
And I hereby declare the vote closed, as of midnight.

With this, PSR-18 is approved with an unanimous vote from the CC! I'll address the relevant PRs this morning; since it was discussed elsewhere, I'll add references to the implementations in the meta doc.
+1

+1

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/3316062.MSLtbGGoY2%40vulcan.

Sara Golemon

Oct 30, 2018, 12:21:37 PM10/30/18
On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 3:57:10 AM UTC-5, Alessandro Lai wrote:
And I hereby declare the vote closed, as of midnight.

With this, PSR-18 is approved with an unanimous vote from the CC! I'll address the relevant PRs this morning; since it was discussed elsewhere, I'll add references to the implementations in the meta doc.

Thanks Alessandro, I've been sick as a doug all weekend or I'd have handled it earlier. :D

-Sara