[VOTE][Accept] PSR-7: HTTP message interfaces

Beau Simensen

Mar 19, 2015, 2:30:08 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
The required review period has passed. During the review period a number of issues were raised and several of them were addressed by making clarifications to PSR-7 and its associated meta document. None of the changes constituted a fundamental change.

As the coordinator of this PSR, I hereby announce that as of 6:30PM UTC on Thursday, March 19th, 2015, PSR-7 HTTP Message Interface is now officially up for vote.

There are 39 current voting members, which means there must be 13 votes to pass quorum, and half or more of the votes cast must be "in favor" in order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.

Josh Lockhart

Mar 19, 2015, 2:32:54 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 Slim

Beau Simensen

Mar 19, 2015, 2:43:44 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 Sculpin

Cal Evans

Mar 19, 2015, 2:44:04 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from Community

=C=

How to find, hire, and retain developers

Larry Garfield

Mar 19, 2015, 2:49:24 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

--Larry Garfield, Drupal

On 3/19/15 1:30 PM, Beau Simensen wrote:
> The required review period has passed. During the review period a number
> of issues were raised and several of them were addressed by making
> clarifications to PSR-7 and its associated meta document. None of the
> changes constituted a fundamental change.
>
> As the coordinator of this PSR, I hereby announce that as of 6:30PM UTC
> on Thursday, March 19th, 2015, PSR-7 HTTP Message Interface is now
> officially up for vote.
>
> There are 39 current voting members, which means there must be 13 votes
> to pass quorum, and half or more of the /votes cast/ must be "in favor"
> in order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.

Evert Pot

Mar 19, 2015, 2:55:14 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
-1 from sabre/dav

On 2015-03-19 2:30 PM, Beau Simensen wrote:
> The required review period has passed. During the review period a number
> of issues were raised and several of them were addressed by making
> clarifications to PSR-7 and its associated meta document. None of the
> changes constituted a fundamental change.
>
> As the coordinator of this PSR, I hereby announce that as of 6:30PM UTC
> on Thursday, March 19th, 2015, PSR-7 HTTP Message Interface is now
> officially up for vote.
>
> There are 39 current voting members, which means there must be 13 votes
> to pass quorum, and half or more of the /votes cast/ must be "in favor"
> in order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.

Taylor Otwell

Mar 19, 2015, 3:09:56 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 Laravel

Dowling, Michael

Mar 19, 2015, 3:30:05 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 AWS

Brett Bieber

Mar 19, 2015, 5:04:55 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from PEAR

Pádraic Brady

Mar 19, 2015, 8:34:34 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 on behalf of Zend Framework

Paddy

Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com
http://www.survivethedeepend.com
Zend Framework Community Review Team
Zend Framework PHP-FIG Representative

Matteo Beccati

Mar 19, 2015, 10:09:57 PM3/19/15
to php...@googlegroups.com

+1 from Revive Adserver

On 19/03/2015 19:30, Beau Simensen wrote:
> The required review period has passed. During the review period a number
> of issues were raised and several of them were addressed by making
> clarifications to PSR-7 and its associated meta document. None of the
> changes constituted a fundamental change.
>
> As the coordinator of this PSR, I hereby announce that as of 6:30PM UTC
> on Thursday, March 19th, 2015, PSR-7 HTTP Message Interface is now
> officially up for vote.
>
> There are 39 current voting members, which means there must be 13 votes
> to pass quorum, and half or more of the /votes cast/ must be "in favor"
> in order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.

Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Philip Sturgeon

Mar 20, 2015, 11:23:24 AM3/20/15
to php...@googlegroups.com

Emil Rosendahl

Mar 20, 2015, 11:34:13 AM3/20/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
That sure is a cute kitten!

Andres Gutierrez

Mar 20, 2015, 12:16:19 PM3/20/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from Phalcon

Claudio Ludovico Panetta

Mar 20, 2015, 1:30:29 PM3/20/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Beau Simensen

Mar 20, 2015, 1:59:38 PM3/20/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
As a reminder, this thread is for casting votes by voting representatives of member projects only. If you are not a voting representative of a member project, do not cast your votes here. If you wish to discuss PSR-7 or show your support/disapproval, you may do so in another thread.

Thanks you Phil for linking the proposals. My bad for not including them in the opening message.

Lukas Smith

Mar 20, 2015, 3:23:58 PM3/20/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from Jackalope

regards,
Lukas

Kris Wallsmith

Mar 21, 2015, 8:58:45 AM3/21/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from Assetic!

Jordi Boggiano

Mar 22, 2015, 1:12:38 AM3/22/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 Composer

On 19/03/2015 18:30, Beau Simensen wrote:
> The required review period has passed. During the review period a number
> of issues were raised and several of them were addressed by making
> clarifications to PSR-7 and its associated meta document. None of the
> changes constituted a fundamental change.
>
> As the coordinator of this PSR, I hereby announce that as of 6:30PM UTC
> on Thursday, March 19th, 2015, PSR-7 HTTP Message Interface is now
> officially up for vote.
>
> There are 39 current voting members, which means there must be 13 votes
> to pass quorum, and half or more of the /votes cast/ must be "in favor"
> in order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/5456c4b3-9057-4acc-b9af-8067558e0d4d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/5456c4b3-9057-4acc-b9af-8067558e0d4d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Alexander Makarov

Mar 22, 2015, 2:59:13 PM3/22/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from Yii.

Eric GeLo

Mar 23, 2015, 10:28:34 AM3/23/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from Ivory http adapter project

André R.

Mar 23, 2015, 11:00:17 AM3/23/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from eZ

Larry E. Masters

Mar 23, 2015, 11:33:02 AM3/23/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 CakePHP

--
Larry E. Masters

Nils Adermann

Mar 23, 2015, 12:21:26 PM3/23/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from phpBB

On 03/19/2015 07:30 PM, Beau Simensen wrote:
> The required review period has passed. During the review period a number
> of issues were raised and several of them were addressed by making
> clarifications to PSR-7 and its associated meta document. None of the
> changes constituted a fundamental change.
>
> As the coordinator of this PSR, I hereby announce that as of 6:30PM UTC
> on Thursday, March 19th, 2015, PSR-7 HTTP Message Interface is now
> officially up for vote.
>
> There are 39 current voting members, which means there must be 13 votes
> to pass quorum, and half or more of the /votes cast/ must be "in favor"
> in order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.

Larry Garfield

Mar 23, 2015, 1:19:15 PM3/23/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Ivory is not a FIG member project and therefore cannot vote. Please do
not try and vote if your name is not on this page:

http://www.php-fig.org/

--Larry Garfield
> votes to pass quorum, and half or more of the /votes cast/ must be
> "in favor" in order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/3fa4c376-0597-4497-ab89-d6f60e93c26f%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/3fa4c376-0597-4497-ab89-d6f60e93c26f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Robert Hafner

Mar 23, 2015, 5:23:22 PM3/23/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+0 from Stash (I'll help with quorum, but with my new job I haven't had
the time to thoroughly review the proposal so I am staying neutral).

Rob

Paul Dragoonis

Mar 24, 2015, 5:03:47 AM3/24/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
I am +0

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:23 PM, Robert Hafner <ted...@tedivm.com> wrote:
+0 from Stash (I'll help with quorum, but with my new job I haven't had the time to thoroughly review the proposal so I am staying neutral).

Rob

Paul Dragoonis

Mar 24, 2015, 5:04:12 AM3/24/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
+0 from PPI Framework.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:23 PM, Robert Hafner <ted...@tedivm.com> wrote:
+0 from Stash (I'll help with quorum, but with my new job I haven't had the time to thoroughly review the proposal so I am staying neutral).

Rob

Leo Feyer

Mar 24, 2015, 5:19:42 AM3/24/15
to php...@googlegroups.com