[Vote][PSR-20] Readiness Vote

Chris Seufert

Aug 21, 2022, 8:17:35 PM8/21/22
to php...@googlegroups.com, Andreas Heigl, lcob...@php.net, pol.de...@protonmail.com, ben.e...@gmail.com, Andreas Möller
As Editor of PSR-20, I hereby call a Readiness Vote for PSR-20, "Clock Interface".

This vote is for members of the PSR-20 Working Group only, who are:

Luís Cobucci
Pol Dellaiera
Ben Edmunds
Jérôme Gamez
Andreas Heigl
Andreas Möller

If you are not one of those people, please do not vote on this thread.

The spec to be voted on is here:

Additionally, a Composer package with the spec-defined interfaces is here:
https://github.com/php-fig/clock

The following implementations as a demonstration of the viability of the specification:
https://packagist.org/providers/psr/clock-implementation

The vote will remain open for 2 weeks ending on September 5th or until all 6 WG
members have voted, whichever comes first. If it meets a 2/3 majority, the
spec will go to the Core Committee for Review, moderated by our Sponsor, Chuck Burgess. It will be eligible for an Acceptance Vote one month from that date.

Chris Seufert
PSR-20 Editor

Luís Cobucci

Aug 22, 2022, 8:51:58 AM8/22/22
to Chris Seufert, php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Pol Dellaiera

Aug 22, 2022, 10:42:29 AM8/22/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Andreas Heigl

Aug 22, 2022, 11:02:10 AM8/22/22
to php...@googlegroups.com, Chris Seufert, lcob...@php.net, pol.de...@protonmail.com, ben.e...@gmail.com, Andreas Möller
+1
-- Sent from /e/ Mail.

Jérôme Gamez

Aug 23, 2022, 1:40:24 AM8/23/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Ben Edmunds

Aug 23, 2022, 3:29:10 AM8/23/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

a...@localheinz.com

Aug 24, 2022, 2:57:16 AM8/24/22
to Chris Seufert, php...@googlegroups.com, Andreas Heigl, lcob...@php.net, pol.de...@protonmail.com, ben.e...@gmail.com
+1
Message has been deleted

Chris Seufert

Aug 24, 2022, 7:42:02 PM8/24/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Sorry, I just realised I have the sponsor wrong, it appears Chuck has not yet voted.

On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 4:57:16 PM UTC+10 a...@localheinz.com wrote:
+1

Chuck Burgess

Aug 24, 2022, 9:10:06 PM8/24/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1
CRB

Chris Seufert

Sep 28, 2022, 12:12:22 AM9/28/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
The whole working group voted, and it was a unanimous vote to move the
PSR-20 Clock Interface into the Review Phase. The summary of votes is as
follows:

Luís Cobucci +1
Pol Dellaiera +1
Ben Edmunds +1