[CC][VOTE] PSR-17 Working Group

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Feb 5, 2018, 1:22:37 PM2/5/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
Last year, in May, I opened a discussion period regarding the PSR-17
working group, as the proposal pre-dated the latest by-laws... and
then evidently forgot to open a vote for it.

So, I'm opening a vote as of today, 2018-02-05. Per the by-laws, this
vote is for Core Committee members only, and will run until all
members have voted, or 23:59:59 on 2018-02-19, whichever occurs
soonest.

The proposed working group is as follows:

- Editor: Woody Gilk
- Sponsor: myself
- Members: Stefano Torresi, Matthieu Napoli, Korvin Szanto, Glenn
Eggleton, Oscar Otero, and Tobias Nyholm.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
mweiero...@gmail.com

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Feb 5, 2018, 1:23:01 PM2/5/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
Clearly, a +1 from me.

Stefano Torresi

Feb 5, 2018, 1:24:37 PM2/5/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Michael Cullum

Feb 5, 2018, 1:36:07 PM2/5/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1 from me.

For easy reference for others:

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Feb 5, 2018, 3:33:58 PM2/5/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Larry Garfield

Feb 5, 2018, 4:00:11 PM2/5/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

--Larry Garfield
signature.asc

Beau Simensen

Feb 5, 2018, 10:22:30 PM2/5/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Feb 6, 2018, 5:56:45 AM2/6/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

assuming this is about https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/tree/master/proposed/http-factory

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

signature.asc

Sara Golemon

Korvin Szanto

Feb 10, 2018, 5:19:12 PM2/10/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Chris Tankersley

Feb 12, 2018, 4:30:40 AM2/12/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

-Chris Tankersley

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Samantha Quiñones

Feb 19, 2018, 3:02:39 PM2/19/18
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Feb 21, 2018, 1:27:41 PM2/21/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
I was AFK the last few days, so I didn't get a chance to announce the
results until today. They are as follows:

- Number of votes: 11
- Quorum met? Yes
- Number of votes +1: 11
- Number of votes +0: 0
- Number of votes -1: 0

The motion passes, and the PSR-17 (HTTP Message Factories) working
group is accepted.

I'll submit a pull request momentarily to update the status of the
proposal from "Abandoned" to "Draft".