FIG meeting at phpDay Italy?

Matteo Beccati

Apr 28, 2016, 9:07:09 AM4/28/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

as you may know, May 13th-14th in Verona, Italy there will be the 13th
edition of phpDay: http://www.phpday.it/

I know for certain that some of you will be there as speakers, but I
haven't checked the attendee list to see if there are other names I
could recognise.

I'm sending this email as there might be the possibility to get some
dedicated space and organise a FIG meeting, just like it has been done
in the US a few times. I haven't asked just yet, but I'm fairly certain
the fellow organisers wouldn't object, if there is enough interest.

Thoughts?

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Paul Dragoonis

Apr 28, 2016, 11:48:58 AM4/28/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Matteo Beccati <mat...@beccati.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

as you may know, May 13th-14th in Verona, Italy there will be the 13th
edition of phpDay: http://www.phpday.it/

I know for certain that some of you will be there as speakers, but I
haven't checked the attendee list to see if there are other names I
could recognise.

I'm sending this email as there might be the possibility to get some
dedicated space and organise a FIG meeting, just like it has been done
in the US a few times. I haven't asked just yet, but I'm fairly certain
the fellow organisers wouldn't object, if there is enough interest.

Thoughts?

I'm a speaker at phpday, and I'm up for a FIG meeting. Count me in!

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Jordi Boggiano

Apr 28, 2016, 2:40:15 PM4/28/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Same, I'll be there and if a meeting appears I shall show up :)

Cheers

On 28/04/2016 16:48, Paul Dragoonis wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Matteo Beccati <mat...@beccati.com
> <mailto:mat...@beccati.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> as you may know, May 13th-14th in Verona, Italy there will be the 13th
> edition of phpDay: http://www.phpday.it/
>
> I know for certain that some of you will be there as speakers, but I
> haven't checked the attendee list to see if there are other names I
> could recognise.
>
> I'm sending this email as there might be the possibility to get some
> dedicated space and organise a FIG meeting, just like it has been done
> in the US a few times. I haven't asked just yet, but I'm fairly certain
> the fellow organisers wouldn't object, if there is enough interest.
>
> Thoughts?
>

> I'm a speaker at phpday, and I'm up for a FIG meeting. Count me in!
>

> Cheers
> --
> Matteo Beccati
>
> Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/CAKxcST9%3D0z-jRh5evOzPPBHq%3DjbmZwfKQO7Kvmp06RFrSZKQQQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/CAKxcST9%3D0z-jRh5evOzPPBHq%3DjbmZwfKQO7Kvmp06RFrSZKQQQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jordi Boggiano
@seldaek - http://seld.be

Worldtimeline

Apr 29, 2016, 5:34:56 AM4/29/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Sarei venuto molto volentieri visto che abito vicino a Vicenza, ma per me, il prezzo di 600€ per 2 persone è proibitivo quindi non sarò dei vostri.

Mi dispiace
Andrea

Stefano Torresi

Apr 29, 2016, 5:38:21 AM4/29/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there as a long time list lurker :)

Alessandro Pellizzari

May 7, 2016, 5:43:18 PM5/7/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:06:52 +0200
Matteo Beccati <mat...@beccati.com> wrote:

> as you may know, May 13th-14th in Verona, Italy there will be the 13th
> edition of phpDay: http://www.phpday.it/
>
> I know for certain that some of you will be there as speakers, but I
> haven't checked the attendee list to see if there are other names I
> could recognise.

I'll be there, ready to annoy, if you want me. :)

Bye.

Alessandro Lai

May 10, 2016, 5:51:45 AM5/10/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Me too!

Marco Perone

May 10, 2016, 4:23:25 PM5/10/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I'll be happy to join! Any idea on the time it could be scheduled?

Matteo Beccati

May 11, 2016, 7:22:51 AM5/11/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will book Sat 14th, 12pm in the Track3 / Unconf room, if you're ok
with it.

Cheers

Il 10/05/16 22:23, Marco Perone ha scritto:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/8b950e0f-4960-4f71-94b9-ff3d30f3fb4e%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/8b950e0f-4960-4f71-94b9-ff3d30f3fb4e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Paul Dragoonis

May 11, 2016, 8:06:52 AM5/11/16
to php...@googlegroups.com

Cool with me

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/57331604.8000807%40beccati.com.

Samantha Quiñones

May 11, 2016, 10:32:54 AM5/11/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I don't believe any of the secretaries will be attending this event, but please feel free to reach out for any logistical support we can provide. I'm happy to talk to organizers, help coordinate space, provide the current status of PSRs and initiatives, etc. Also, if you care to record video or audio, I'll make sure that notes are recorded and published.

Thanks!
Samantha

Paul Dragoonis

May 11, 2016, 10:38:35 AM5/11/16
to php...@googlegroups.com

On 11 May 2016 3:32 p.m., "Samantha Quiñones" <ieatkil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't believe any of the secretaries will be attending this event, but please feel free to reach out for any logistical support we can provide. I'm happy to talk to organizers, help coordinate space, provide the current status of PSRs and initiatives, etc. Also, if you care to record video or audio, I'll make sure that notes are recorded and published.

It's all covered but thanks for reaching out!