[Internal] Sunset Slack workspace?

Alessandro Lai

Mar 24, 2021, 8:24:43 AM3/24/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello everyone,
I'm happy to see that the Discord experiment is going well: over 200 users have joined, the newly formed WG for PSR-20 has found a home there, and we've now migrated the Twitter and site deploy integration too.

So, my question is: should we close/retire the Slack workspace? It's basically silent, noone is using it, and our collective RAMs would surely be happier with one less workspace to be kept open.

WDYT?

Matteo Beccati

Mar 24, 2021, 9:20:14 AM3/24/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes please. As a matter of fact, I've removed the workspace from my
client already ;-)

Cheers

--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Larry Garfield

Mar 24, 2021, 12:11:22 PM3/24/21
to PHP-FIG
Endorse.

--Larry Garfield

Chuck Burgess

Mar 24, 2021, 12:12:27 PM3/24/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Alex Makarov

Mar 24, 2021, 1:39:53 PM3/24/21
to php...@googlegroups.com

Ben Edmunds

Mar 25, 2021, 1:48:28 PM3/25/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Alessandro Lai

Mar 30, 2021, 1:08:52 PM3/30/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
So, everyone agree! :D
I've just shouted out a warning about it in the workspace and on Twitter, I'll shut it down definitely by the 15th.