[Vote] PSR-13 Link Errata

Larry Garfield

Feb 24, 2021, 4:51:15 PM2/24/21
to PHP-FIG
Since there seems to be no dissension, no sense waiting any longer.

I am hereby calling an Errata vote on the following Link fixes, including the linked (no pun intended) PRs.

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1222

This is a CC Vote, requiring 2/3 to pass. Voting will remain open until 10 March, unless all 11 CC members vote before then. (Hint hint, folks. :-) )

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com

Larry Garfield

Feb 24, 2021, 4:51:53 PM2/24/21
to PHP-FIG
+1

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/bd840128-4b76-41f6-b028-a7a98d3da420%40www.fastmail.com.

Chris Tankersley

Feb 24, 2021, 10:25:03 PM2/24/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

—Chris

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Ben Edmunds

Feb 25, 2021, 9:32:02 AM2/25/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Woody Gilk

Feb 25, 2021, 1:59:55 PM2/25/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Chuck Burgess

Feb 25, 2021, 3:46:07 PM2/25/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Feb 25, 2021, 10:46:49 PM2/25/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Feb 26, 2021, 7:52:57 AM2/26/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Nikolaos Dimopoulos
Phalcon Framework

Larry Garfield

Mar 3, 2021, 12:48:29 PM3/3/21
to PHP-FIG
One week in, several CC members still haven't voted. I don't think we've reached quorum.

Core Committee, make your voice heard! (Non-Core Committee, please ignore this thread.)

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com

Enrico Zimuel

Mar 3, 2021, 1:58:36 PM3/3/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Regards,
Enrico Zimuel

Matteo Beccati

Mar 5, 2021, 3:09:18 AM3/5/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

cees...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2021, 3:12:59 AM3/5/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Korvin Szanto

Mar 6, 2021, 5:05:58 PM3/6/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Larry Garfield

Mar 11, 2021, 5:58:17 PM3/11/21
to PHP-FIG
On Wed, Feb 24, 2021, at 3:50 PM, Larry Garfield wrote:
The vote has now closed.

Yes votes: 10
No votes: 0
Not voting: 1

The errata has been accepted. Buster has merged the spec PR, and I will merge and tag the interface package PRs momentarily.

--Larry Garfield

Larry Garfield

Mar 11, 2021, 5:58:52 PM3/11/21
to PHP-FIG
On Fri, Feb 26, 2021, at 6:52 AM, Nikolaos Dimopoulos wrote:
> +1
>
> Nikolaos Dimopoulos
> Phalcon Framework

This was a Core Committee vote, not a project vote. :-) This vote is discarded as unqualified.

--Larry Garfield