[Internal][ELECTIONS] August 2022 election round, request for nominations

Vincent de Lau

Aug 3, 2022, 7:23:16 AM8/3/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi all,

It is that time of year again! And I don't mean time for vacation, but time for the August 2022 election round.

The terms of the following people will be ending by the end of August:
- Cees-Jan Kiewiet (Core Committee)
- Chuck Burgess (Core Committee)
- Woody Gilk (Core Committee)
- Ben Edmunds (Core Committee)
- Alessandro Lai (Secretary)

With this email, we open the nomination period, which will end by 2022-08-12 17:00:00 UTC. Voting will start 24 hours later and last for 14 days.

Unfortunately we are a bit late with announcing this election round, but please give this a bit of attention and think of the people you would like to see filling these roles in the PHP-FIG. Although official nominations need to be done by a Project representative or Secretary, recommendations are welcome from anyone in the community.

For details about eligibility and the nomination process, see the by-laws: https://www.php-fig.org/bylaws/elections-and-vacancies/. Please keep in mind that nomination and acceptance needs to be done on the mailing list. If you need any help with the nomination process or have any other question, feel free to reach out to one of the secretaries either by mail or on Discord.

Kind regards,

Vincent de Lau
PHP-FIG Secretary

Woody Gilk

Aug 3, 2022, 9:28:27 AM8/3/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Given my lack of involvement in the last year, I am declining to be nominated again.

Chuck Burgess

Aug 4, 2022, 2:32:16 PM8/4/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
I would like to serve another term, so I am seeking a renomination.
CRB

Vincent de Lau

Aug 12, 2022, 8:29:04 AM8/12/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi all,

Just a gentle reminder, nomination closes in a couple of hours (17:00:00 UTC). So far, we have 3 accepted nominations for the CC seats, and 1 extended nomination for the Secretary position.

Kind regards,

Vincent de Lau
PHP-FIG Secretary