Error in saving as "cha" file

Naomi Yamaguchi

Oct 6, 2022, 12:44:39 PM10/6/22
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear everyone,

I tried to save a Phon session in a chat format, in order to open it with CLAN, but that never happened.
A filed « .cha » was created, but it was empty; an error message appeared in red.

You will find attached the log file from Phon.

Has anyone encountered this type of error?

Thank you for your help,

Best,
Naomi

Naomi Yamaguchi
phon.html

Yvan Rose

Oct 6, 2022, 12:47:36 PM10/6/22
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hello Naomi,
Very likely something missing or off-standards in the file itself. Please send it to me as part of a personal message and I'll gladly have a look for you.

Merci!

Yvan