Syllabification issues

mob...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2024, 3:06:18 AMMar 31
to Phon
Dear all,

When I attempt to: 'Project' => 'Check session' => 'Check IPA transcriptions" AND "reset syllabification' (Language set as: Berber), I get the error (Attached) otherwise when I manually reset it for individual utterances in the session editor window, it works just fine.

I would greatly appreciate any solutions as this also impedes any analyses I run that take syllables into account.

Best
Abdel

Phon_Error_Log.txt

Yvan Rose

Apr 1, 2024, 8:27:53 AMApr 1
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Abdel,
Can you please send me (in a personal note) the file(s) you have been working with that generate this error?

Thank you very much,
Yvan

Phon_Error_Log.txt