Phoenix logo on Google Cloud Platform

kaul.n...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 2:22:12 PM10/11/17
to phoenix-talk
Hello,

The Google Cloud team is in the process of creating an Elixir webpage for Google Cloud Platform. The page essentially will demonstrate how to leverage Elixir with Google Cloud Platform. As a part of this page, we wanted to use the logo for Phoenix. I was wondering who I could reach out to in order to get an approval for using Phoenix logo on Google Cloud Platform Elixir page.

Any help here would be really appreciated.

Best,
Nikhil

Jim Freeze

Oct 11, 2017, 4:26:45 PM10/11/17
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

You will need to speak with Chris McCord about permissions wrt to the Phoenix logo.

Jim

Dr. Jim Freeze, Ph.D.

ElixirConf™ Organizer

Lonestar ElixirConf™ Organizer

Chris McCord

Oct 11, 2017, 7:27:36 PM10/11/17
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Could you provide a link to an example page to show how this would be used? Would this be a blog/guide on the Google Cloud docs? Thanks!

Chris