Phoenix channel or meteorjs

Gabriel Aleme

Jun 17, 2017, 8:51:33 AM6/17/17
to phoenix-talk
i just started learning phoenix mainly because of phoenix channel having done a lot of meteor projects.i'm wondering if i can do real time projects not chat app with phoenix channel

benwil...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2017, 9:34:07 PM6/18/17
to phoenix-talk
Channels are a generic way to push information to and from servers in real time. Chat is an easy and obvious example, but it's really just one example. One of the recent conferences Chris McCord demoed a realtime collaborative drawing canvas.

emenike gabriel aleme

Jun 18, 2017, 10:36:29 PM6/18/17
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Thanks alot. I normally use Meteorjs but after my encounter with Phoenix Framework i fell in love with programming even more. So i'll go ahead and build more realtime apps using Phoenix Channel.

i actually already have a tutorial on using Phoenix channel with Fuse tools for building native app:

emenike gabriel aleme
Reactjs & Meteorjs developer / trainer
+2348064045661

Ben Wilson