Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jaroslaw Zabiello

ungelesen,
24.05.2017, 15:06:4324.05.17
an phoenix-talk
The latest stable version of Credo is 0.8. I can't use it with Phoenix 1.3.0rc2. I get the error

(Mix) Hex dependency resolution failed, relax the version requirements of your dependencies or unlock them (by using mix deps.update or mix deps.unlock). If you are unable to resolve the conflicts you can try overriding with {:dependency, "~> 1.0", override: true}

I tried it but it did not work. I removed mix.lock and tried to run mix deps.get - no difference. Any hint?

--
JZ

Jaroslaw Zabiello

ungelesen,
24.05.2017, 15:23:3724.05.17
an phoenix-talk
There is wrong information about how to install Credo at https://github.com/rrrene/credo. Version 0.8 has not been released yet. It should not there. The official version is 0.7.4.

Eric Meadows-Jönsson

ungelesen,
26.05.2017, 08:22:3526.05.17
an phoeni...@googlegroups.com
If you can share your mix.exs and mix.lock files from when you got the resolution error we can see if we can improve the error from Hex to make it more clear on how to fix it.

Eric Meadows-Jönsson

Jaroslaw Zabiello

ungelesen,
30.05.2017, 18:47:3430.05.17
an phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I can't reproduce that error in my current project (and in the fresh new project). I am not sure what's was that.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten