Re: ভারত একহাজার বছর যারা শাসন করল. তারা হিন্দুদের বের করে দেয়নি.আর পঞ্চাশ বছর শাসন করে মুসলিমদের বের করতে চাইছে !! ডঃ মালা দেবী

zainul abedin

Jan 27, 2020, 3:26:10 PM1/27/20
to Bangladeshi Americans, Bangladesh-progressives Googlegroups, Pfc, BDPANA, BANE BANE, DUAANE Executives 2018-2019, LA Discussion
Salam,

Ironi! May be a repetition, but said by scholars, such as Dr. Mala Devi. And, for the qualm of conscience of the so-called learned people!

ZA

Farida Majid

Feb 11, 2020, 3:55:31 AM2/11/20
to Bangladeshi Americans, Bangladesh-progressives Googlegroups, BDPANA, BANE BANE, DUAANE Executives 2018-2019, pfc-f...@googlegroups.com, mukto...@yahoogroups.com

India must repeal CAA, stop crackdown on protesters, Amnesty International USA tells U.S. Congress
‘CAA-NRC will create the world’s biggest crisis of statelessness’
Washington, D.C., January 29, 2020
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi must repeal the Citizenship (Amendment) Act and stop the brutal crackdown on anti-CAA protesters, Amnesty International has said.
Francisco Bencosme, Asia Pacific Advocacy Manager, Amnesty International USA, speaking at Briefing on CAA at US Congress on January 27, 2020

Feb 11, 2020, 5:15:31 AM2/11/20
From: Zoglul Husain (zog...@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you, Farida Najid, for sharing the report.

The fascist and hegemonist BJP-RSS have recently implemented conspiracies against the Muslims: (i) annexation of Indian-Occupied Kashmir, (ii) the NRC in Assam and has plan to do NRC in other states, and (iii) CAA or CAB. Arundhati Roy said, these laws eerily resemble the 1935 Nuremberg laws of the Third Reich, referring to Hitler's citizenship law and German protection law against the Jewish people. The BJP-RSS regard Hitler as a guru, and they may have picked up their anti-Muslim laws from Hitler's laws. But, wherever there is oppression, there is resistance. We have been seeing movements against CAA and NRC throughout India, spreading like a wild fire. The movements create their own heroes. One of them in this case is, 33-year-old Kanhaiya Kumar, a leftist politician from the northeastern state of Bihar, who has been described as a 'firebrand' in an article. We extend our full support to the movement.

The fascist BJP-RSS instigated thousands of communal riots, in which hundreds of thousands of non-Hindus, predominantly Muslims, were killed. They have still been brutally perpetrating beef lynchings, love jihad politics, anti-conversions and Ghar Wapsi (reconversion) campaigns and the ghettoisation of Muslims and their disenfranchisement. Down with BJP-RSS! They will certainly be defeated.

We will persist in our struggle against fascism and hegemonism anywhere in the world.