Free Dog Food

Matt Smith

Nov 30, 2021, 7:27:13 PM11/30/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
We have about 20lbs of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken not in original packaging. Opened about a month ago, I don't want it to go to waste. Let me know if your pup could use it.

Thanks

Carol Spring

Nov 30, 2021, 7:49:24 PM11/30/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com, Matt Smith
Hi Matt,

I would be happy to drop it off at Ward 4 Mutual Aid as a donation, for dog owners who are struggling to pay for dog food. Donations of dog food are always appreciated!

Carol

Matt Smith

Nov 30, 2021, 9:40:36 PM11/30/21
to Carol Spring, petwor...@googlegroups.com
That would be great, thank you so much, I was unaware those groups would take it unopened. I’ll bag it up in ziplocks if that works. Would quart of gallon bags work better?

Carol Spring

Nov 30, 2021, 9:48:51 PM11/30/21
to Matt Smith, petwor...@googlegroups.com
Gallon bags would be great! Thanks!

Matt Smith

Dec 2, 2021, 10:11:52 PM12/2/21
to Carol Spring, petwor...@googlegroups.com
Food is all bagged up, my wife is actually volunteering (first time) at a ward 4 mutual aid clothes event this Saturday at a church at 7th and Jefferson, is that the location for the dog food donation? If so, she can take it. Also, if it is easier I'm happy to drop off somewhere else. thanks again, Matt