Saturday’s Petworth DC Puppies ( doggy friendly with puppies ) Meet and Mingle @ Sherman Circle

Dora Flores

Feb 10, 2021, 11:15:33 PM2/10/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com

Update 02/10 -Petworth DC Puppies ( doggy friendly with puppies ) Meet and Mingle @ Sherman Circle - The plan is to meet on Saturdays anytime between 11 am to 1 pm ( rain or shine ). However, It seems like it will be 60 % chance of snow showering for this Saturday 02/13 and thinking that for our “ first” gathering better move it to Sunday ( only for this time) that way we can all talk and make decisions if any. I will check the weather tomorrow evening and confirm which day. Rudy is excited to meet all his new hood friends !
Dora
Upshur Street & Illinois
—————-
Original post done on FB “We the Dogs DC Community :
Anyone in this group lives in Petworth, DC and have puppies or doggies that likes to play with puppies ?
Visited different dog parks in DC and we realized that our “Rudy” who is 6 month old, plays well with puppies instead of older dogs. He gets scared of old dogs and gets bullied by them sometimes , he is a puppy and only wants to play.
Thinking that we all can meet on weekends at Sherman Circle, like set up a window time, anytime 11 to 1pm. Well an idea that I got from someone today when visiting a doggy park in Georgetown , this person mentioned that some people in that area do that 🙂
If you have a better idea or already have a group that is doing this in Petworth , please let us know.
Here are some photos of Rudy 💜

Sent from my iPhone. Think Green & Share your Harvest ;-)

Dora Flores

Feb 12, 2021, 12:05:49 PM2/12/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com

Update 02/12 -our first Petworth DC Puppy ( and older dogs that love puppies ) Meet and Mingle @ Sherman Circle ( inner circle ) will happen tomorrow Saturday 02/13 between 11 to 1 pm since it won’t ice rain . Peter, “Rudy” and I wil be there at 11 to greet you all . I will be wearing a red hat 😀. The idea is for anyone to come anytime on Saturdays in that time frame and always have a puppy friend to play . Will see how it works 😎
PS. Please make sure your doggy do their business before coming to the Sherman circle, remember when is a nice day our Neighbors place blankets on the grass to picnic and kids play on the grass too .

Rudy is excited !!

Dora
Upshur & Illinois

Sent from my iPhone. Think Green & Share your Harvest ;-)

Dora Flores

Feb 13, 2021, 10:56:54 AM2/13/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com

>  UPDTAE 02/13 Saturday . By high demand and being our FIRST gathering we are moving it for tomorrow Sunday since it won’t rain and is a nicer day for our dogs. Sorry for the last minute cancellation

Dora Flores

Feb 19, 2021, 7:47:52 PM2/19/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com

Update 02/19 : we had a great time and we will keep it on Sundays at 11 am so see you this coming Sunday 02/21 ( sunny and 38 degrees) . Last Sunday, we had puppies from 12 weeks old  all the way to 8 months and puppy friends from 1 to 3 years 😉

We forgot to take some photos when all the puppies were in full play mode but we snapped some at the end . Posted  those in these FB groups below under comments .it is a FB page “Pets in Petworth“  that I will try to place the same info too , had only 15 members but maybe it can be a venue to communicate