.Q.gz ?

Angela

May 8, 2021, 1:58:53 PM5/8/21
to Kdb+ Personal Developers
Hi,

q).Q.gz
'.Q.gz
  [0]  .Q.gz
       ^

I'm on Ubuntu (wsl 2). I did install 32 bit zlib ("sudo apt-get install zlib1g-dev:i386") though I'm uncertain if I'm using the right one or setting it up correctly.

But after compiling it, I get a run time error:  undefined symbol: inflateEnd

I would appreciate any thelp,
Thanks

Angela

May 8, 2021, 1:58:59 PM5/8/21
to Kdb+ Personal Developers
Hi,
I sent an email before asking about .Q.gz I wanted to follow up on. (The email is not yet posted).

I was able to use the qgz library so I think that should suffice.

I'm still not sure about .Q.gz from documentation. Is it only in 4.0 and not in 3.6? (Is this a general assumption from the error?)

q).Q.gz
'.Q.gz
  [0]  .Q.gz
       ^

Thanks!

Charles Skelton

May 8, 2021, 2:17:13 PM5/8/21
to personal...@googlegroups.com

Hi Angela,

.Q.gz was released in kdb+v4.0 2020.04.16

hth,

Charlie

Charles Skelton | Kx | cha...@kx.com

Angela

May 8, 2021, 2:24:54 PM5/8/21
to Kdb+ Personal Developers
Thanks, gotcha! Is there any where to check similar info? --I did do a quick check/search on the release pages. Or is it safe to assume this when I get the similar error/complaint?

thanks

Charles Skelton

May 8, 2021, 2:27:54 PM5/8/21
to personal...@googlegroups.com