Re: [peeragogy] Abridged summary of peeragogy@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Charlotte Pierce

Dec 23, 2020, 12:58:05 AM12/23/20
to The Peeragogy Handbook
Thanks, Charlie, nice work being these collected! It's helpful to have the exact links but there are so many I'm not quite sure how to get them on your list. Basically if anyone has a podcast app they can search for it. Let me know if you don't find it and I'll see if I can wrangle it.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020, 7:48 PM <peer...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Contact Mr. Danoff's Teaching Laboratory" <con...@mr.danoff.org>: Dec 21 10:57PM -0600

Hi, Charlotte!

Thanks for sharing the YouTube link, I subscribed! :)

Here are some other Peeragogy in Action podcast links I found. Am I missing
any more?

Stitcher ...more

Charlie D

Dec 27, 2020, 12:27:36 PM12/27/20
to peeragogy, peeragogy...@lists.peeragogy.org
You're welcome, Charlotte!

Thanks for sharing the RSS feed!! :)

Charlotte Pierce

Jan 4, 2021, 8:26:20 PM1/4/21
to The Peeragogy Handbook
Vitor, it's unclear to me who "Bob" is. It is a fairly common name in this country.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021, 7:48 PM <peer...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Vitor Bruno <ch...@milestoneenglishcourse.com>: Jan 04 02:05PM -0300

FYI

This is a forwarded copy of the email I sent to Bob, feel free to reach him
too :)

Vitor