[pdxruby] eVirtualPDX.rb Web 2.0 Edition! Featuring Bridgetown: Your New Static Site Generator

Jonan Scheffler

Apr 30, 2020, 9:23:27 PM4/30/20
to Portland Ruby Brigade
We're back with another exciting virtual meetup next week and we'd love for you to join us. In response to some very valid privacy concerns considering Zoom's collection and use of personal information we're going to be trying out a new Jitsi server sponsored by TheJonanShow™️.

The meeting will not be recorded because we haven't configured the necessary plugin yet, though it would be nice to have reference videos for future speakers so we're leaving the option open. If you have strong feelings about the recording of meetings now would be an excellent time to bring them up.

We'll be hearing from Jared White about a homegrown fresh from Portland static site generator called Bridgetown and we'd love it if you could join us.

Hope you're all staying happy and safe, good luck with your turnip farming.

❤️

Jonan

Kirsten Comandich

Apr 30, 2020, 10:26:30 PM4/30/20
to Jonan Scheffler, Portland Ruby Brigade
Yay, thanks Jonan! Looking forward to seeing you. Bridgetown sounds cool too.

That's at 6pm on Tues May 5th for those on Portland time, right?

Cheers,
Kirsten

Jonan Scheffler

May 1, 2020, 12:56:59 AM5/1/20
to Kirsten Comandich, Portland Ruby Brigade
Yes! Which seems like exactly the sort of thing that should have been included in my previous message.

I suppose I'll throw the Meetup link in here as well:

Thanks for the reminder 😊