Practice meeting, 8/19/19

1 view

Lyle Kopnicky

Aug 6, 2019, 12:45:11 AM8/6/19
to pdxfunc
When: Monday, August 19th, 6:30-8:30pm

Where: Collective Agency Downtown, Suite 1108, 511 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR (opposite side of the floor from the elevators)

To further study Software Transactional Memory, we'll try Michael Snoyman's exercises here: https://github.com/snoyberg/why-you-should-use-stm. Please try them beforehand - they we'll go over them in the meeting. At the meeting anyone will be able to present and contribute to the discussion.

Hope to see you then!

Lyle Kopnicky

Aug 18, 2019, 7:14:47 PM8/18/19
to pdxfunc
Sorry, but I have to cancel this meeting. My father passed away and I’ve gone to the east coast to be with family.

We’ll pick it up again next month. I think we’ll have to skip Labor Day though. I’ll let you know.

- Lyle

Jesse Cooke

Aug 18, 2019, 8:50:35 PM8/18/19
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry to hear that, Lyle. We all send our condolences.

Lyle Kopnicky

Aug 19, 2019, 11:27:58 AM8/19/19
to pdx...@googlegroups.com