add "notesSate" element on annotation popup

rakesh mishra

Feb 24, 2021, 12:27:38 AM2/24/21
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

I need to show "notesState" element on click of a annotation popup button that I've added, which will behave same as it behaves on "notePanel" (responsible for adding status).

Please let me know how to achieve this.

Thanks
Rakesh

Jussi Nieminen

Feb 24, 2021, 1:42:57 PM2/24/21
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Rakesh,

To add new elements to popups you can follow our guide here https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/web/guides/customizing-popup/. To bring note state to the popup, we do not have any automatic way of doing this, so you need to build the UI for it yourself. Our UI code is open source, so you can see how we build our note state component here https://github.com/PDFTron/webviewer-ui/tree/7.3/src/components/NoteState.

Jussi

rakesh mishra

Feb 25, 2021, 3:53:16 PM2/25/21
to PDFTron WebViewer
Thanks Jussi, looks like I need to replicate that component with my own UI.