AArch64 (ARM 64bit)

Fabio Silva

Feb 3, 2021, 5:03:37 PM2/3/21
to Payara Forum
Hi Guys ;-)

Is the community edition will work in ARM architecture if I use the proper (ARM) versions of CentOS and OpenJdk?

Is there something I'm not considering that could give headache?

Thanks

Will Hartung

Feb 3, 2021, 7:50:25 PM2/3/21
to Fabio Silva, Payara Forum
Which JDK did you plan to use? Ideally, "all that should matter" is that the JDK version is supported, regardless of underlying platform.

But the ARM world is still a bit on edge, so try it and see, and let us know what you think.

Regards,

Will Hartung

steve.millidge

Feb 4, 2021, 4:42:19 AM2/4/21
to Payara Forum
Payara is tested and works on ARM 64 bit see  Supported Platforms :: Payara Community Documentation in particular we have tested AWS ARM instances on EC2.

HTH
Hi Guys ;-)

Fabio Luis - Vanguarda TI

Sep 23, 2021, 2:07:11 PM9/23/21
to steve.millidge, Payara Forum
Hi.

After a long time ;-)

Now I have many clients working consistently, with one Arm64 server on AWS and many containers runnig Payara over Zulu!

As there are no zulu and payara docker images for arm64 I had to build my own.

Kind Regards
Fabio Silva