Payments

Mary Sparks

Mar 12, 2020, 12:07:18 PM3/12/20
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
My Payments are showing up in pre-entry instead of Day Of Show.  I checked the pre entry dates and they are correct in the Event Weekend Details.  I don't know how to fix this.  Another problem is under details in payments the fees are not always correct and it show fees owed.

Pam Opanowitz

Mar 12, 2020, 12:40:02 PM3/12/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
You have to fix the date of the entry.   When you enter the dog...there is a small box that says "change entry date" or something along those lines.   I'm not at my computer or I would screenshot it.   More than likely that date has the wrong date.   Click it ...and a screen will come up showing the date that the dog was actually entered.  RE-ENTER THAT DATE IN THAT FIELD.   I'm not sure why this works but when you save it and go out you'll the date changed.

Pam Opanowitz
BHAJ-100A
Allen, TX

--
http://pawtap.net

NADM Farms

Mar 12, 2020, 4:03:19 PM3/12/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pam, but that still doesn't work.  Tried it on several dogs.
Mary M. Sparks
NADM Farms,Inc.
Where there is Never A Dull Moment!
NADM's K-9 Performance Events
Never A Dull Moment Barn Hunt
Never A Dull Moment Diving Dogs
131 CW Galloway Road
Jonesborough, TN  37659

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Mar 12, 2020, 4:14:47 PM3/12/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
The payments thing is not useful anyway, so I just enter whatever amount the software thinks is due and correct the email before it is sent.  I keep track of money in a spreadsheet.

Mary M. Sparks

Mar 12, 2020, 4:21:29 PM3/12/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thank You.
Mary M. Sparks
N.A.D.M. Farms, Inc.
(Never A Dull Moment)
NADMs K9 Performance Events
Never A Dull Moment Barn Hunt
Never A Dull Moment Diving Dogs
131 CW Galloway Road
Jonesborough, TN  37659

Website:  nadmfarms.com
FB:  NADM's K9 Performance Events

redwoodratters

Mar 12, 2020, 5:11:57 PM3/12/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Delete the runs and re enter.  I never have a problem with the payment page.  Use it for multiple events a month

Laurie Cowhig
Redwood Ratters
"Come Play with Us!!!"

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Pam Opanowitz

Mar 12, 2020, 5:17:55 PM3/12/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I've had that and I think that once you go to the payment page it doesn't fix.   So delete the runs and re-enter but make sure you go in and re-enter the date before you go to the payment page.

Wish I was home cuz I'm after closing now and could test it.

Pam Opanowitz
BHAJ-100A
Allen, TX

MC Guindon

Mar 12, 2020, 5:22:55 PM3/12/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com

I don't even use the payments portion except to mark how much they've paid.  None of it has ever for worked for me and the reports are basically useless.  I look forward to it being revamped, not for it to be used as bookkeeping but to be able to get and at least a little bit accurate overall report.

Mary M. Sparks

Mar 13, 2020, 10:11:25 AM3/13/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thank you everyone for your help.