Late/DOS entries

Judy Amarose

Apr 5, 2021, 5:32:26 PM4/5/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I have a trial coming up and it is after closing date, so late entries.  But when I try to enter the runs, I get a screen that tells me it is after closing date and the trial does not have late entries.  I check the event and yes, it does have late and DOS entries.  What am I missing?

thanks
Judy Amarose

Brydon Christensen

Apr 5, 2021, 6:10:28 PM4/5/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Do you have the late and DOS prices added in?

--
http://pawtap.net

Pam Opanowitz

Apr 5, 2021, 6:24:24 PM4/5/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Did you put a closing date in.  If so take it out

Sent from my iPhone

Judy Amarose

Apr 5, 2021, 7:08:22 PM4/5/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yes, prices in, all is normal, until I add more runs.

Judy Amarose

Apr 5, 2021, 7:08:48 PM4/5/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pam!!  I'll try that!