Minimum System Requirements and Memory

Route 66 Barn Hunt

Jul 9, 2020, 2:55:50 PM7/9/20
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Our group is awaiting BHA club approval and we will need to purchase a computer. I've read through the license agreement and software documentation, but I don't see any hardware specifications listed. What Windows and Mac Operating system versions are supported and how much memory is needed to run the software application?
Tentatively yours,
Route 66 Barn Hunt Club, Oklahoma

Cynthia Heyman

Jul 16, 2020, 12:18:20 PM7/16/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I haven't actually calculated the memory and hard drive space needed to run it, but I'm sure it should be fine on any new computer.  I've run it on Windows 7 and Windows 10 and it seems to work fine on both. I'm currently running it on my MacBook that has 10.15.5 on it. It should run fine on some older versions as well.

--
http://pawtap.net

trai...@r66barnhunt.com

Jul 17, 2020, 2:06:21 PM7/17/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Cynthia! I figured it would be ok on Windows 10 but didn’t know about Windows 7. I’m guessing the software isn’t a major draw on system memory either.

Teresa, Route 66 Barn Hunt Club