Scoresheet Update

Ashleigh A

Oct 12, 2021, 11:24:32 AM10/12/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Has there been any update with the new score sheets Robin put out in July? We have a trial this weekend and I don't see any way of being able to use the new score sheets with PawTap.

Has anyone successfully been able to import them into the program to use?

Kris Woodke

Oct 12, 2021, 11:58:56 AM10/12/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I don't believe there have been any updates yet, but for our trial a month ago, we just took a black magic marker and blocked out that part of the scoresheet that has the space for number of rats.

--
http://pawtap.net

Julia Patten

Oct 12, 2021, 12:08:54 PM10/12/21