Start and End Times

Heather T

Nov 2, 2021, 9:33:08 AM11/2/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I am a new trial secretary.
I see recording start and end times in the documentation.
Is there somewhere to enter it in PawTap?
Does one have to send them to BHA?

Thanks in advance.
Heather

Ashleigh A

Nov 2, 2021, 9:43:00 AM11/2/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
There are sheets that we put with the scribe sheets that the scribe writes the times on at the start and end of each class. They should be available on the barn hunt website under resources.

There's nowhere to enter this in PawTap. The times are submitted with your Trial Secretary Report and are used to calculate your judges times as well as the average time per run for each class and trial.

--
http://pawtap.net

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Nov 2, 2021, 9:43:41 AM11/2/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
They go on the trial Secretary report.  You need to record all start and end times of the trials and classes.  There is a paper form you can use temporarily or I use a spreadsheet.  You should familiarize yourself with that form because you need those times and numbers.  Start time for a trial is first dog in the ring or general briefing.  This includes judges dogs if they run early.  End time is when last ribbons are out.

Be sure to make notes on any things that happen during classes, especially if they cause delays in rings.  Put notes in the trial Secretary report

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021, 8:33 AM Heather T <gailsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Heather T

Nov 2, 2021, 9:57:31 AM11/2/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Thanks.  I will probably use a spreadsheet then.